Do you have allergies?

What are you allergic to? And what are the reactions?

I’ve never experienced an allergy. No one in my family is allergic. We are truly blessed in this aspect :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

1 Like

I am allergic to garlic - i get nauseous and sick all day. I can have very very tiny amount.

I am allergic to tea with caffeine - i vomit immediately when i drink tea.

We recently moved into a house that was inhabited by dogs before us. I am not allergic to dogs, but I started wheezing and coughing about a week in. We had to get the carpets professionally cleaned and air out the house. Now I still have a little residual cough.

1 Like

I’m allergic to all cheap metals. I get bad skin reactions. I’m allergic to the anti biotic Septra or Bactrim. I get a rash on my face. I’m also unfortunately allergic to cats and dogs. I get post nasal drip and I have to clear my throat on a constant basis when they are around. It is really irritating. But, instead of getting rid of my cat, (which I will never do), I just take a medication called Cetirizine for it. That takes care of it.

1 Like

Does it mean your cutlery is cast in silver and gold? :money_mouth:

My aunt is allergic to cheap metal jewelry

Fortunately my cutlery doesn’t have to be silver and gold, no.

1 Like

I am allergic to milk.
It makes me have a rash and spotty and itchy, also wind and pain in my intestines.

I have no allergies. Yay!

2 Likes

Sorry :neutral_face: i had never heard that term though :flushed:

I drink cashew milk it is the best

What term? “Wind” ? it means “Gas”.
To pass wind = to fart.
Sorry for being blunt :blush:

Do you know sometimes when people eat they slide the fork in between their teeth and it makes a sound? I can not stand it and get goosbumps :neutral_face::flushed:

Why do people do that?? Or touch a metal with another metal :flushed:

Ah i shall never use this word again for eternity

I know what you’re saying.
I’ve always been insensitive to almost all sorts of sound. Even chalk rubbed against a blackboard, which usually drives people MAD :smile:

1 Like

I think I’m allergic to everything,

2 Likes

I’m allergic to man made perfumes, my skin turns red and blotchy, breathing is cut in half and I get hot flashes and sweating

1 Like

I’m lactose intolerant, and allergic to kiwi

1 Like

I’m allergic to shellfish

1 Like

I’m allergic to nicotine patches.

And I tell them I’m allergic to fish so I don’t have to eat it and they’ll make me something else.

1 Like