Do you have a weight loss goal

I still need to lose few kg, then it is excellent

Iā€™m hopping 20lbs will fall onto the floor in the next few minutesā€¦not still attached anyway.

Iā€™ve lost 20 lbs so far, and I want to drop another 10-15. Iā€™ve been saying that for months, though. I havenā€™t really lost any weight the past few months. Iā€™ve had to cut back on the workouts due to wrecking my back, yet I donā€™t like to diet. Iā€™d be afraid to step on the scale right this minute, the way Iā€™ve eaten the past week without working out.

1 Like

yeah, my friend owes me 50$ if i get down to 190. I owe him 50$ if i donā€™t.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to lose 15 or 20 pounds. I am hoping my thyroid med will help. I donā€™t eat very much. I should exercise though and I donā€™t. The risperidone put a bunch of weight on me. I have lost 10 pounds but I still have some to go. Iā€™d love to get into my old jeans or even buy some smaller ones.

2 Likes

Yea I would like to loose 30kg in the next 5 months

1 Like

no goals, just a constant progression

2 Likes

40 lbs in the next 6 months. Havenā€™t started yetā€¦ :neutral_face:

I had to quite taking my thyroid meds I had been on since 2008. It can definitely help lose weight but you have to be sure to take them correctly.
Empty stomach and no eating within 30 minutes of taking them.

Yes, to lose weight.

1 Like

I always wanted to focus on weight loss. sounds like a cool challenge. main reason I donā€™t is because I always fail.

if I did lose weight, Iā€™d have to adjust my exercising though. a lot of my exercises depend on my body weight, and even though slimming down would make me perform faster; it will also reduce the amount of ā€œweight liftingā€ I do.

inb4 you lose the weight but then grow an even less-healthy gambling addiction.

just kidding. that 50$ thing is kind-of cool actually.

people iā€™ll tell take ur weight

1 Like

I need to lose about 30lbs, maybe a little more.

Bah from the picture you put up you look fine.

1 Like

Well, I weighed 133lbs when I came into my appointment yesterday. :frowning: Ideal is around 100lbs for me, since Iā€™m 4ā€™11. Very petite.

1 Like

I weighed about 207 pounds when I went to go see the doctor a couple days ago. I guess it would be cool to lose weight too. I canā€™t tell with womenā€™s weights though. At 133 pounds I would be skin and bones. Iā€™m not that tall about 5ā€™8". Hope you meet your weight loss goal. I guess I could lose about 20 pounds.

2 Likes

133 is technically in the overweight category for me. I need to be between 95 - 125lbs, probably closer to 95 since all the fat goes to my stomach. D:

1 Like

@Csummers Ya, when I first started taking my thyroid med, I took it with other pills which I thought was on ā€˜on empty stomachā€™ because it was without food, but itā€™s not. I only started taking it alone 2 days ago so we will see if it starts to make a difference

Ultimate goal is to lose 30 lbs. Goal for this month is to lose 5 lbs. Iā€™ve started going to the gym again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to lose 44lb over the next 2 years. I lost 44lb last year, but gained back 8lb recently. I think I can lose that amount in 2 years.

Edit: thatā€™s 20kg over 2 years.