What is your resting face like

Do you look more alive than me

Are your eyes glazed or something?

7 Likes

To be honest my resting biitch face looks way more grim than this :joy:

3 Likes

Haha :joy: you so silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Where did you hear that? Someone told you that?

1 Like

I’m a dude with no tattoos but I still look like I would open a can of whoop-azz on any un-expecting passerby.

3 Likes

It is a real term.

The other day I was washing the dishes and my housemate walked in saw My face and immediately said hey are you OK??

3 Likes

I have a resting stoned face. :sweat_smile: I don’t ever get high, I just look stoned from the meds. Sometimes, I do have resting b*tch face. :grinning:

2 Likes

I can’t help it, my fangs poke out!

2 Likes

Mine is worse @LittleMissSlothy! Note to self: always smile when trying to make a good impression!

6 Likes

I would show you the extreme of my real resting biitch face but I’m afraid to post it, Moonstruck

2 Likes

No I googled it and men can have it. Like how Kanye always looks like he’s about to start a fight. But I tried taking pics and I just look tired. :hot_face:

1 Like

When I try to make myself happy…

11 Likes

Not an RBF, but I do tend to have a scowl or look irritated. Maybe because I am perpetually irritated? Dunno. But I’ve been told by many people my whole life that I can be read like a book - I wear my thoughts and emotions on my face.

1 Like

I’ve been accused of having resting constipated face when I’m listening to music.

3 Likes

That made me giggle. :joy:

2 Likes

lol, Random B*tch Face

I’m kinda affected by the flat effect so I am not super emotional. I’m either neutral or laughing at comedy stuff, Until this post I’ve never heard of such a thing (Resting b*tch face). I don’t get upset or angry too often. But now that you mention it I have seen it on a lot of women just looking at them going about their daily lives, I just never knew there was a term for it (RBF), I just avoid them, I have my own problems I don’t need crap from some random bitchy woman.

I wanna have a resting biitch face too…

oops, meant Resting at the beginning of that post.

I take some awful selfies

I’m not about to start posting those

10 Likes