Do you have a good eye for detail?

I have a crazy good eye for detail with certain things.

I’ve been looking at sandals to buy for a sobriety prize. I’m looking for something with a specific, 80’s vibe. I’ve settled on the Rainbow brand, but they’re too expensive!

Any other guy would just buy any pair of sandals. Even if they say “budweiser” on them. LoL.

Do you have a good eye for detail? Do you notice little things no one else does?

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: 11515151515151

3 Likes

I used to. But not really anymore I think. :thinking:

1 Like

What about those cool NDE books you were into for a little while? @everhopeful :slight_smile:

1 Like

I downloaded a free one recently and turned it into an audiobook and listened to half of it. I intend to follow the steps in the book soon. I’m still interested in astral projection.

This is the one I downloaded (“The phase”)

http://obe4u.com/lucid-dreaming-books-free/

1 Like

My friend has been living in his apartment for 4 1/2 years now and I noticed a park 3 blocks from his apartment that he says he hasn’t noticed in his 4 1/2 years living there, when I noticed it after 3 visits because we were looking for places to walk to

1 Like

I just buy things to survive.
Not so interested in detail any more.

1 Like

@Jonnybegood I also always remember details about neighborhoods and surroundings.

@Wave I see. I hope you’re feeling well. Take care.

1 Like

I was so confused for a minute. I’m used to seeing the acronym NDE meaning “nondestructive evaluation”. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

LOL @Moonbeam :smile:

Yeah everhopeful and I share and interest in near death experiences (nde). Although I don’t research or read about that stuff too much anymore.

1 Like

I don’t, something big could be missing from my house and depending on the day i may not even notice

2 Likes