Do you have a celebrity crush?

i think there might be a ’ theme ’ here !?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
i applaud your self esteem… :trophy:
take care :alien:

Rooney Mara as Girl with the Dragon Tatoo. I have never had a same-sex crush before, and have no sexual attraction to women (not that there’s anything wrong with that) but she played this character beautifully, and I was deeply moved. I felt crush-like feelings for her for a long time after…

2 Likes

#kygo

Jen Ledger of Skillet. She can drum and sing at the same time…

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/501101275325272064/6VlXbQiB.jpeg

That’s funny. Funny.

Uma Thurman in her younger kill bill years (not now) or an artist name Tokimonsta

I would give my right arm to spend one night with Sandra Bullock.

I wouldn’t call it a crush, but I really like Angelina Jolie

1 Like

Great choice, the girl with the dragon tattoo hits a note with me too. Mainly because shes like a female version of me and because the shrink who evaluated me said that too.

1 Like

I like many female film stars. It can’t be called a crush, but I am really fond of them, such as Julia Roberts and Emma Watson.

1 Like

I admire two male star,Aaron Yan and wang feng.I crush on any female star that is pretty lol

I approve of this.
All the other guys can shove it.

So cute.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Angie Harmon and Jill Henesey from “Law and Order”.

1 Like

I think my “crush” had more to do with wanting to be like that character. You’re lucky if you have that kind of mind! I read the books and thought Rooney Mara was perfection.

Harrison Ford. .Indiana Jones!

1 Like

Cheryl Hines

Cougar growl…

Oh my god I’m absolutely obsessed with Elijah Wood! And I love your username, please tell it’s LOTR inspired and not just a coincidence XD

1 Like

Kat Dennings as Darcy Lewis. The political science student who saved the world for six college credits.

3 Likes