Do you hate to be touched?

I like high fives

1 Like

There have been some situations I wish didnā€™t happenā€¦ with people Iā€™ve never seen before or since. It makes me cringe when I think back on some of the manic hypersexual episodes back then.

You and i bruce, me and you, weā€™ll resurrect the high five together.

2 Likes

What i really despise is the fake ā– ā– ā– ā–  people do.

Fake hugs, fake handshakes, fake fake fake fake.

Donā€™t want some guy or whoever faking it out to my face with a hug or handshake.

1 Like

During psychosis i got a hug from some guy and when it happened i thought this enormous tongue came out of his mouth and slapped me on the back.

They were all up in me and tormenting i. So as the guy wrapped his arm around me they made me think and feel some horrible ā– ā– ā– ā–  that was threatening to me.

I donā€™t know what to tell you but there might be nothing better than touching someone you love.

1 Like

Yup the main reason Iā€™ve never been in a relationship.

Touch is like loud noises for me. If I know itā€™s coming and am in a good mood I can deal with it, if not it instantly triggers my anger.

When I was in hospital this old lady came and touched me on my shoulder and I screamed at her to go awayā€¦ She never talked to me again after that.

I donā€™t mind being touched most of the time, but when people do touch me I pull away against my will. I kind of cringe. Iā€™m not too worried about it. I donā€™t have to be touched to be happy.

Iā€™m a cuddle monster but if someone touches my neck I will become a ninja in .08 seconds.

3 Likes

are you a chick? Some chicks go wild over that

Hahah no Iā€™m a guy and I hate if a girl touches my neck.

I love to cuddle. But whenever I start snuggling up to my boyfriend he turns it into something else :flushed:

2 Likes

Good. Itā€™s me always who turns it into something else :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

You mean the prince turns into a frog?

2 Likes

Ah heā€™s no prince. Not even a frog. Think aboutā€¦carnivores? :smirk:

The prince eventually pops. :joy:

Oh, the beast!

Yeah we pretty much have to put up a pillow wall or neither of us will get any sleep lol

1 Like

I was just thinking, and one hung that helped me was that we decided touching would only happen on my terms. He wasnā€™t allowed to try initiating any kind of contact for about six months. Once I felt safe and in control, I was more comfortable pushing myself slightly to try new things. I knew just because I was okay with touch on one day didnā€™t mean I was then obligated to accept touch on another day. And we moved forwards, then backwards, then forward.

After a few months of that, I told him it was okay for him to start initiating contact, so now he cuddles me and I enjoy it. He still usually waits for me to be the one to initiate anything sexual, but that might just be because my sex drive is higher than his. When we are having sexy times, he still has to ask before touching my boobs, because some days that is a huge trigger for me.

Basically, I have control issues in the bedroom. :flushed:

1 Like