Do you hate them?

They just tear you down and down and down. My mom says I have to learn portion control. I’m very hungry. She’s the biggest hypocrite I know. Whatever I do, it’s not good enough. They’re against me so I’m against them I guess. And then they act like I’m ■■■■■■■ stupid. “Oh, we’re not attacking you, we’re just trying to help.” ■■■■ them. I’m gonna die of coronavirus. This one single thought keeps going through my mind. “An agent of the apocalypse.” And some of my thoughts are jumbled in my head.

I’m going to link the crisis lines for you. They aren’t just for people who are suicidal. They can help anyone in crisis.

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

https://afsp.org/find-support/

More resources:

1 Like

My parents also limit my food because I am obese. Its because they love me and don’t want me to die early from obesity.

I’m lucky if i ate 1500 calories today yesterday was less, i dont drink a lot of water either, idk how i still function tbh

I’m thinking about just eating a lot of bread, i’d also like to try and make bread somehow, i heard you can make it in a microwave,

(sorry this is a bit off topic) i had struggles trying to lose weight and i still need to lose weight but its strange bc i dont eat much at all, idk if its healthy but i dont think i need it much

She always has something to say about me, but never her. I ate a bowl of cream of wheat for breakfast and then 4 hours later I came in to the kitchen to get some food and there she ■■■■■■■ was, trying to ■■■■■■■ help me. She’s a goddamn ■■■■■■■ and a hypocrite. And then my brother joined in. And I heard them talking bad about me behind my back last night because they thought I couldn’t hear them. I’m a human being and I deserve to be treated with respect

She said calories don’t matter and that it’s all about portions. That doesn’t make any ■■■■■■■ sense, she just wants to have something to attack me about

God, she doesn’t even respect me enough to pay attention when I ■■■■■■■ talk :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.