Do you hangout with your parents?

Before covid I was usually at my parents place once a week or so. The restrictions are loosening on Saturday especially for those who are fully vaccinated. Thankful for that. I hope to go see my parents next week.

4 Likes

ha ha ha ha ha

i could never hang out with my parents i have.

Golly knows if they are my real parents.
dont think so because they dont love me as much as a real parent should.

i have others love me much more than they do.

but they get annoyed and angry at me or try bossing or critisising me etc that upsets me.

We can not stand to be together for long periods of time.

If i had nowhere to live except to live with them chances are i would be homeless living in my car .
I could not stand the drama of living with them.

bad enough i had to endure it once.
couldnt do it again.

ha ha ha ha ha

i love them unconditionally and can enjoy their company in small quantity if im feeling up to it.

1 Like

i do not live close to my parents so i cant hang out with them.

I would probably have dinner with them or something every now and then if we lived closer.

proud of the ma i had for being vegan.

i love them but dont beleive they are my real universal parents irl because they dont love me much
i love them but have stronger bond with others.

much stronger bond with others.

1 Like

I live with my dad but we don’t do much together. Sometimes I go for walks with my mum or make a trip with her.

2 Likes

i hangout with my mother and sister mostly, we sometimes go to the gym together also. and im in no-contact with my father, he’s no good.

1 Like

I facetime my folks now and then. Usually spend an hour per parent for each call.

When I visit them for vacations and holidays, I hang out with them.
My mom especially is great company.
She’s smart, funny, and though she loves to chat, she also likes just being in the same room with me without us needing to constantly interact.
Like me, her energy comes in bursts followed by a need to rest, so I never have to worry about her bringing me on a 5 hour hike or something (looking at you, dad!)

2 Likes

My mother has panic attacks and anxiety and my father has paranoid personality disorder.both of them really toxic people.im really struggle to be nice to them.

1 Like

I go for coffee with my mother sometimes.
I have some peers too

1 Like

Hells yes I hang out with my mom.

Sometimes by choice, sometimes not, haha.

But she’s pretty cool most of the time.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @SacredNeigh7 .

1 Like

All you youngsters!

My parents are both dead.

2 Likes

my da is my best friend tbh

2 Likes

Almost every day.

The property has the houses connected by a breezeway, Normally do tv and tea with the mother person. We always have a murder mystery or two we try solving.

Grandfather I see a few times a week, and we do a boys lunch and activities at least once a month.

Love them very much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.