Do you hallucinate people, if so what are there names?

There is one dimension I use to see, completely about numbers. Different 4 dimensional shapes that are impossible to see. If you ever saw the movie the matrix, at the end where everything is numbers it is like that to a certain extend. But more Intense. The numbers would be the numbers of all the things that exists. I was seeing about a million numbers through my eyes, I knew them all I just couldn’t understand them

1 Like

I’ve had a few famous voices, including the Queen Mother and Simon Cowell.

I have Liam, Sioban, Addy, Dragon (my pet mini dragon), Raven who can change into a Raven. Then we have Crow who is Raven’s brother, and then I have Xavier, Aubrey and their sister Wolf

thought i would say hi and welcome aboard the crazy train, drinks will be served in the first class carriage by a giant hampster, dressed as batman he goes by the name ’ cecil '.
take care
p.s yes i do hallucinate, and best to tip ’ cecil ’ he has a cute family to feed !?!

2 Likes

The Queen Mother kept telling me to drink more gin.

2 Likes

I’ve hallucinated my own brother once. He was there in my place, hanging out. I could hear him, see him, smell his cigarette smoke. It was very real. We just talked and had a really great day together. But he wasn’t there. I call it the best day that never happened.

2 Likes

My voices names are zepriss, Lucelle, and Curtis

I see Frank, he is a man with a black rectangle where his face should be. I also see Noah, a slender man that protects me.

I sometimes hear Equinox, she tells me to kill myself when I am already unstable.

1 Like