Do you go to gym?

Project 375…as Brandon Marshall says mind over matter

I train at home.

1 Like

Nope lol. Don’t feel like going too lazy I guess lol but I’m sorta skinny and healthy

1 Like

I was very underweight, so I started at home with no equipment. Then after a long time I joined the gym. Then I progressed from machines to more barbells and dumbbells.

1 Like

You a fierce lady!!!
Stay strong!!!

2 Likes

I use a home gym. 5 days a week, 2 exercises, 3 sets, 9 repetitions all in 15 minutes.

2 Likes

Have to be or be worthless like my biological family. They are the most evil manipulative pieces of crap. And yes two are in lockdown. I have ptsd and fear of abandonment issues along with my gazillion other issues. But I choose to be different. Acceptance is hard, and change is a bitch

1 Like

Are you a lesbian too?

Been married 10 years to a guy

1 Like

It is 4:30 AM and I haven’t slept yet.
It appears I will have to skip the gym today.

I do prefer to hang out with guys, too so totally not a lesbian

Why don’t you like girls? :high_heel:

Because I don’t have kids, I’m not into losing weight, I don’t spend my husbands salary on hair, clothes, shoes, manipedi etc. I’m 38 women don’t understand kids are not in my reality. I have bigger issues to deal with and women ask questions and dudes don’t really care. Plus been burned by women too many times.

4 Likes

OMG, how true this statement is!

1 Like

That’s too bad @Chess24, I used to go often, but am too shy these days, But I’m doing accupuncture and herbal medicine maybe you Can give it a try.

Health number one. I only sleep4 hours a night…sigh

Omg your my favorite

I don’t like girls either lol

1 Like

I drive by the gym everyday going to eat at the buffet.

1 Like

I don’t I have some gym equipment at home courtesy of my brother.

I belonged to a gym 2 years ago. Because I don’t have a car I had to go with my sister and that made me uncomfortable. I am 38 and she is 36.