Do you go to gym?

How did you start ?zzz

1 Like

I was put on disability payments from the government and I saw my Uncle before I got the first check and he says I should go back to working out. The rest is history.

5 Likes

Yea, it’s good for my health but also makes me irritated. One thing about not being fat is people are more nosey of you.

First with calesthetics and running. Moved on to machine weights then free weights.

2 Likes

What’s calesthetics

Push ups, sit-ups, pull ups. Basically body weight exercises.

My insurance has offered me free gym membership for years now. At my old apt and in this new house, there are gyms real close by that are approved.
I’ve thought about it many times, but I just can’t get myself to go. The one time me and my friend went a few years ago, she lasted longer on the treadmill than me. I did it for a few minutes, went out to smoke, and ended up not coming back in. I just sat in the car till she came out too.
I know it’s pretty pathetic, but I’ve gotten too comfortable with my flaws and I’m a lazy turd when it comes to exercise of any kind. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Everyday.

I started by knowing what shape I wanted to get myself into and then adapted my diet

4 Likes

I want to go to the gym but I’m too poor and too paranoid… And very self conscious

2 Likes

I try to go every day, but I sometimes take days off to rest.
Yesterday and the day before I went, today is a rest day.
I started going on my own.
I stopped and then resumed, I also changed the types of exercise that I did.

2 Likes

Yes. I have a very motivated friend who got me to sign up. I don’t work out for a whole hour. I do treadmill, bike, and elliptical. It was an intimidating scene at first. I listen to my headphones and try to block everyone else out.

2 Likes

I go everyday.

I started 5 minutes lite exercise bike & 5 minutes light resistance elliptical. Now I do 26 minutes heavy resistance elliptical.

It is best to start slow.

2 Likes

I do 3 cardio hiit or intervals and two full body lift days and two rest days but at home gym

2 Likes

Don’t follow my program as a beginner. Start out slow

I just did one push-up. I’m sick and lightheaded from it. I want to start running and doing calisthenics. I’ll start fully tomorrow.

1 Like

Triangle push ups are my worst enemy!!!

1 Like

I only allow myself an allotted time and sometimes well they get missed. With td ■■■■■■■ hard as ■■■■

Girl what meds you on!? That must be hard asf

Personally my program doesn’t make me gain too terribly much but stronger cuz too much cardio, but for anxiety…cardio makes me more relaxed…however, when I put on ankle weights and do a gazillion jump squats I feel those happy endorphins unless I fall on my ass lol

I’m on so much ■■■■ all the pharmacists know me lol. I have athletic genes and psycho ones too