Do you get weird about new friends?

When I make new friends, I get a little weird.
I get a bit obsessive and want to interact with them as much as possible.

Usually, I also go through a phase of “is this a crush, or so I just really want them to be my friend?”

Does anyone else get like this?

1 Like

I dont really make new friends anymore, but I can definitely relate to that feeling sometime in my life.

But everyone needs their alone time.

2 Likes

Oh totally, being bisexual can sometimes be confusing when it comes to sorting crushes and friends.

I just want all the love, this world isn’t enough. Lol

3 Likes

YES
It’s like, no one is safe, so I feel like I gotta rule them out as a potential target and then I start overthinking

1 Like

…Friend?

Wat is “friend?”

:thinking:

5 Likes

Someone to share the last cookie with

2 Likes

Haha, true true.

It’s been a while since I’ve had one of those, so I usually just end up housing all the cookies myself :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

I low-key have a crush on all my friends. I dunno, just the way my brain is wired I guess :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh I get it. It’s a hassle.

To be safe, I much prefer to friendzone a person and try to overlook any flirtatious signs. It kind of comes down too attraction across all fronts, but divided into sexual and non sexual.

I must save them from the ecstasy and pleasures I could cause them. Lol.

When I was in a group home a girl was similar to you. When she got a friend she got too attached to him. She kept following him around, and everybody thought she had a crush on her friend. She kept telling everybody that she didn’t have a crush on him. You don’t follow people around where ever they go but, it is similar to this girl.

I always prep for new friends don’t ask me why I guess I’m just shy about things I might make something I’ve heard that they like or buy them a present to see how they’ll react but whatever the case this I can say we’re all weird in our own strange way

I had some friends getting weird. I am not in contact with them any more. It’s really tough, some sort of test of endurance. But some broke the contact cause I got weird, I guess.

I can be like this, but it’s usually the opposite. They tend to attach themselves to me too much. When that happens, they often project what they want onto me, and I can’t always abide.

I just wish people would accept me for who I am, where I am, and stop assuming where I should be. What I could be doing better. I’m doing great. I don’t need people’s involvement, I want it. People don’t understand the difference. They’re too quick to think they could help me be a better me, and it’s not their responsibility. It just makes me feel like I’m not enough as I am.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.