Do You Get Grouchy Often?

I geel grouchy tonight, good thing I’m alone, I would be hard to be with tonight. No reason just how I feel

Do you get grouchy often?

3 Likes

Not usually. Do you?

1 Like

Not very often. But when I’m coming off a course of benzos like I am now I can get grouchy.

2 Likes

I get irritable sometimes but when I am like that I just stay to myself as much as possible. I live with my parents and don’t want it to affect them.

1 Like

I’m feeling very grouchy,

Then again,

I just started a monster period.

TMI?

4 Likes

not very often…

1 Like

Not these days. I’m pretty sedate in my medium age! Some things and people tick me off but I don’t have a temper anymore. I used to thrive on confrontation but these days I avoid it and stay calm. It’s been a while since I was in a grouchy mood for a time!

2 Likes

Yeah. My living situation ain’t so great. Once I move away from a certain toxic family member I think I’ll be fine. The plan is to move to California by next year. I should be less grouchy then which is good because nobody appreciates a grouch.

1 Like

I get irritable pretty easily, but it also passes pretty quickly for the most part.

1 Like

Yes, almost constantly

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.