Do you get good dreams since 1st psychosis?

Since my 1st psychosis all my dreams became either neutral or bad. No happy dreams. They’re nonsense, impossible to happen in reality and illogical too. Before my 1st psychosis I had lot of good dreams and they weren’t illogical or nonsense. Like I would dream about a girl teammate in university class etc I also slept deeper and better before my diagnosis.

Now I wake up tired having difficulty getting out of bed every morning. If it wasnt for the morning coffee I would have slept all day. I also wakeup 1-3 times every night. I feel like my brain is trying to deep sleep but it fails.

2 Likes

My dreams have always been illogical and nonsense. It’s unusual to have logical dreams I think.

1 Like

I rarely remember my dreams. I did this morning though. I dreamed about the therapeutic farm community I lived on and then I was going through a city which was supposed to be my hometown looking at all the windows. I dream about my first house and the ocean too.

2 Likes

I don’t tend to remember my dreams but had a crazy one a couple nights ago, kept me interested.

2 Likes

I have had very vivid dreams on some anti psychotics, but they were never scary, just a little anxious if anything, Like being back in school and not having homework done. Sorts of dreams. I generally have very good dreams though.

1 Like

I usually had bad dreams before psychosis - like not getting assignments done. You have to fight them off in order to function.

1 Like

my dreams are mostly neutral or bad yea. I get a lot of nightmares. I dunno if it changed since getting psychotic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.