Do you get dizzy in the morning?

I get super dizzy when i get out of bed. I always have to hold the doorway or sit back down for a couple minutes. I get very dizzy when i get out of bed. Does this happen to you? All my meds have the side effect of dizziness.

2 Likes

When was in hospital got dizzy when got off bed
Still get dizzy but don’t know if it’s anxiety

I started Trilafon three weeks ago, and since then I have to get up and down very slowly or I get crazy dizzy. I don’t know if it’s that thing where blood pressure drops, but I have to be really careful now.

Sometimes. I get really dizzy when i cry too hard and have bad headaches

Sounds like an issue with blood pressure possibly?

Nah my blood pressure is fine. I started getting dizzy when i got medicated. It went away fkr a while. But since i started this heavier dose of buspar ive been getting dizzy when i stand up from laying down. Mostly just first thing in the morning. I did fall down once.

That and I’m also in permanent a-fib, which doesn’t make things any better. I sometimes need half an hour for things to stop spinning if I over exert myself.

Yikes. Thats wild. I dont know what a fib means though!

Well. I know what a fib is but not a-fib

Hehehe. Punny huh

Yeah I’ll get some dizziness from time to time.
I’m pretty sure it’s my meds.

I’m also on cardiac meds that could be contributing to the dizziness

Thats a shame. Dizziness is weird. I get it when i wake up at 3am to let my dog out. I get up and have to sit back down

1 Like

Atrial fibrillation.

Oh. Damn. That sounds like a pain in the butt

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.