Do You Get Cramping?

I get it in my arms mostly, but sometimes the legs and feet.

Not sure what med is causing it or something else, it is nasty

Yeah I get it in multiple places. Doc gave me Benzotropine to take as needed. But I never do because they go away after awhile.

1 Like

Yeah mine go away to just have to suffer and wait it out

1 Like

Yes, but I have fibromyalgia and other problems

1 Like

My abdominal muscles are being torn up my Dr said bcz I was 135lb and gained weight very fast now 300lb. He said that’s why I am getting abdominal pain.

1 Like

Occasionally my calves tighten up and its hard to walk and painful.

1 Like

Could be a vitamin E or potassium deficiency. Or both.

1 Like

That’s tough @Aziz.

2 Likes

I get cramps in my feet.

1 Like

Its mostly when I sit, I can’t sit for more than 30 min, my abdomen hurts.

1 Like

Pain is definitely unpleasant @Aziz. I have chronic back and leg pain… I was diagnosed with spinal arthritis a few weeks ago. I can’t sit upright or stand for more than 3 minutes without a lot of pain. I have to sit in a leaned back lumbar support chair. Not fun. So I know where you’re coming from.

1 Like

I have Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a rare type of arthritis that causes pain and stiffness in your spine. This lifelong condition, also known as Bechterew disease, usually starts in your lower back. It can spread up to your neck or damage joints in other parts of your body

1 Like

Oh boy @Mountainman you have my fullest sense of compassion.

1 Like

İ m getting depot injection so sometimes i get cramps but it s not big deal.

2 Likes

I’ve just given up coffee cold turkey after being a heavy coffee drinker for years. Now I have severe aches / cramps in my legs. I assume and hope that they’ll go away in time.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.