Do you follow the etiquette?

I don’t follow it since having sz but I was following it a little before sz.

What’s the etiquette? Every different situation has different etiquette.

Its in French maybe, I meant good manners. In French we say avec class. Maybe its classy in english?

My parents called me a pig bcz I don’t follow the etiquette/good manners.

Ah. It is hard to have good manners if you are distracted. But others will still hold you accountable. Good luck with that.

1 Like

etiquette was the right word in english

2 Likes

beast

4 Likes

I feel that sz made me wild, savage and grumpy.

1 Like

My brothers say I am not made to live in a society.

If it bothers you so much maybe you should try working on it. You are aware of it now and it shouldn’t be that hard to correct it.

1 Like

I am aware but I do it unconsciously like a reflex. I try to change but its hard. My clothes don’t fit me anymore so the bottom of my belly is showing. I keep trying to hide it but I just have one long tshirt.

1 Like

Mostly, yes. I find much of it frustrating, but the social complications that result from ignoring social protocols tend to be more time consuming and more annoying overall. It’s a matter of achieving maximum efficiency in an impaired system (I think of neurotypicals as impairments).

I absolutely cut corners when I think there’s a strong chance I can get away with it.

2 Likes

I can’t get out of the house to shop and my mother doesn’t want to buy me 2XL tshirts, I keep telling her and she ignores me or say wear the same shirt that fit everyday.

1 Like

Yeah, that could be a problem when you can’t do your own shopping. Can’t you order some online though?

1 Like

I need her permission as I don’t have money, she takes all my disability money. She need to buy it for me. I have a paypal account with her cards setup in them but I don’t use it without her permission and she said to not buy clothes online as they may not fit. Should I buy without her permission?

I don’t think she will get mad as clothes are essential. But idk if I need 2XL or 3XL, Hanes or Gildan.

I don’t know Aziz. You know your financial arrangement better than me. I dunno if you should do it without her permission or not. Don’t want to get you in trouble.

1 Like

My mother tried to teach me manners I just didn’t assimilate them.

1 Like

Same for me, my uncle tried too. I never learned.

My brothers learned manners but not me.