Do you fly your native countries flag outside your home?

im not currently flying the flag. i do have an indiana university flag outside though. thinking of getting an american flag as well, all my neighbors fly the flag. how bout you?

1 Like

Yes, but not during the colder months. More like between May and October

1 Like

People don’t do that much here as far as far as I’ve seen.

1 Like

Not too many people doing this on my street.

1 Like

it’s funny i occasionally see the union jack flying here as well from the brits who live here. usually next to the american flag.

1 Like

No but there’s just one guy flying a flag on my street, Armenian flag. My father speaks to him in arabic and a bit of Armenian when we walk near his house. Lots of armenians living in my natal country Syria.

1 Like

one time when i was younger at my old house, me and dad got into an argument, i took his american flag he was flying on the porch and threw it in the street. he didn’t say anything, just went and got it, and put it back up.

1 Like

now dad still has a flag, but he only flies it on summer holidays.

The polish used to fly their flag above the shop. But it was always getting torn down or dog shite thrown at it.

Its used to piss quite alot of the english community off in this town.

2 Likes

I fly 3 Flags, National Liberation Front of Vietnam, Rainbow and BLM.

1 Like

No. And here Id be very weary of people who do. Its often a symbol that you’re rasict.

3 Likes

I don’t but all the light posts on the main street going by my apartment have flags.

1 Like

Not true. Here in the U.S. it means you’re proud to be a North American.

1 Like

I very much said “here”. As in not universally. (I’m not American)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.