Do you find that you usually buy services, tangible items, both or none?

• Tangible items
  • Services
  • Both
  • Neither

0 voters

I tend to buy services that have monthly charges on my credit card. And when my credit card statement arrives, I cancel the charges. That is what I always do. What do you do?

I don’t know tbh.
I have some services, like Spotify Premium, that I feel I can’t live without. But I don’t want to add to my monthly load of payments, so I mostly just buy items when I need them.

2 Likes

I’m not buying anything, and have reduced my costs by a lot

2 Likes

I have service items like my cable I have to pay each month. But mostly just tangible things. Most my money goes to food and gas really and cat stuff.

1 Like

Me too, I am eating from supermarkets bakery :joy:

2 Likes

I am so impressed by you guys. I want to pattern myself after you.

I’m going to be doing the same after two more months.

Are you low on cash?

1 Like

Me? Heck no! I’m not doing too bad now and in two more months, I’m going to move to a MUCH cheaper apartment and I will be doing even better than I am now. The trick is to cancel all your “purchases”.

1 Like

Or at least a lot of your “purchases.”

1 Like

I live pretty frugally and can save up a lot of money fairly quickly. I do spend, however, on things I need or want. I always have a decent gaming computer and that isn’t cheap if you change every three years or so. Other things I just buy what I need…like clothes etc.

I buy things very rarely but when I do I buy tangible items that can last a long time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.