Do you find it hard to tell yourself it is ok?

I have certain anxieties caused by this. I run over problems in my head all day and think about things that are not ‘ok’. I still have all of the negative symptoms but my positives are gone and I feel like they won’t come back. I feel a bit better today, but I find it hard to imagine a normal life because of it and what I have been through. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Therapy helped me with that
Also good medicine
Therapy is for me feeling normal on less meds

2 Likes

@anon98459728
I can relate. But, your life will change. Your relationships with your family will improve. You will reconnect with friends or make new ones. You will become less afraid because there will be less trauma from crisis moments. These are what I hope for.

3 Likes

I think @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter is spot on. Try a counselor to help you navigate your new and improved life :slight_smile: That should help the transition

3 Likes

@anon98459728 I find it very hard to tell myself it will be ok through the day and sometimes the night as well. I have found a nice way to deal with it . It goes as follows :slight_smile:

I try to accept the thing I cannot change, and then I look in a mirror and say to myself I must accept those thing I cannot change and try to move forward with thoughts of good kind things. I fit doesn’t work I try to listen to relaxing music next , and then try to meditate to calming sounds or mental thoughts of things that are serine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.