Do you feel you r productive?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

I wish I did any Adulting.

2 Likes

mostly no one will let me be. every time I get a job, they try to sabatoge and then complain people don’t work.

I’m probably not productive work wise, but I’m productive doing my own thing.

3 Likes

I’m productive doing my own thing too, for someone else it might seem like nothing but for me it’s a great achievement cos I feel all the effort and discipline.

3 Likes

Ha. Not at all.

Easily tired. So not productive at all.

Volunteer! If you can’t work find a place where you can get some structure!

I do a couple of half days at the cricket club. It’s an hour away so it’s a decent drive to get out of the house and the grass is always growing!

I just mow the grass mostly but I’ve learned how to prepare a quality turf pitch for cricket. I could take those skills further but It’s just not worth it for me. I do well without work and that is how it’ll stay for the short term at least!

I would totally recommend doing something. Even if it’s working on your fitness! You can’t lose out of that!

1 Like

I finished reading a good book today: Shadow Tag by Louise Erdrich. To me, that was productive. It was about love and human relationships, and how, I suppose, love can kill. Guess I’d give it 4 stars.

Yes, I have work that I can sustain. So I feel quite productive. Just not as productive as I had ever hoped. Maybe that will happen in the future.

I have worked myself to death.

I’m probably not productive to society’s eyes because i don’t have a job. But I’m productive in my own eyes because I always stay busy doing something or other.

2 Likes

There’s no sometimes option, so I chose yes.

I realized somewhat suddenly how dissatisfied I am with the way I spend my time. But I am doing quite well for someone with 37 years of schizophrenia. So it is not a simple yes or no question.
A big part of my life revolves around 4 days a week doing data entry and getting enough sleep every night. My weekends have a few bright spots but are not very full.
At least I am not having my psychotic symptoms. But now I am hoping for a little more satisfaction.

I said yes cuz overall I’m doing stuff, but I think I just failed my most important final so maybe not

Yes, I have too keep myself busy so I won’t overthink about some stuff.

That’s a great concept for me to learn: not to overthink. When I have a day free of activities I think I do that. I come up with some ideas that are irritating to others and just plain wrong.
But I will say this. A few minutes of good thought can save me from much future suffering. I see this in retrospect.
So there has to be the right amount.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.