Do you feel unhappy when your posts get blocked by admin?

When I post about alcohol related things sometimes my posts get blocked. I think as other people here have issues with alcohol and me posting alcohol stuff can unsettle them as well. Admin I’m very happy you have not blocked me as this site helps me a lot. I once got blocked for a day when posting while drunk and was conformational. I’m glad people are understanding. I wouldn’t cope if I was permanently blocked.

5 Likes

We value you as a member @bobbilly. We are glad you keep coming here

5 Likes

@Ninjastar

Thank you very much ninjastar…

1 Like

idk what would happen to me if i was permanently blocked, i can’t even imagine it.

2 Likes

@anon66864989

Its also a big fear of mine.

2 Likes

Sure, I get unhappy when blocked but rules are rules. I have to learn to conform.

2 Likes

Its a double edge sword as at my worst (psychotic/depressed) I post and I have been drinking alcohol which makes me more open. My community nurse say I drink more as self medication. I don’t like taking haldol. I have been sectioned more times when psychotic and drunk as it lessons my inhibitions and I don’t feel that afraid to talk about them as I do think everybody is out to get me sometimes.

2 Likes

Not at all.

They’re just abiding by the rules.

1 Like

If you read all of my blocked posts, I’d seem pretty badash.

2 Likes

I think its bad to not be allowed to talk about alcohol. Just my opinion.

Why do you think that?

I like discussing things. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yea same here :), I feel that if people don’t like a topic, they can just stop reading it.

Usually if I get flagged, it means I’m close to the truth…well, most of the time. :smiley:

2 Likes

I get flagged for bad jokes.

Q: What do you get when you cross George Bush with James Dean?

A: A rebel without a clue.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever been blocked. There was a short period of time in which there was a bug and flags were going through without moderator approval and I got flagged for a post supporting trans rights. Made me feel sad about the community. Just happened the one time though.

1 Like

For a long while I felt butthurt about it till I got some perspective. It wasn’t personal and it’s all about appropriatness. Took me a long while to learn that lesson but after becoming a mod I found it’s still not personal. I have good relationships with people I’ve censored. It’s just the community we all participate in so we are all apart of maintaining standards.

8 Likes

Of course.

I’m going to make a right wing SZ forum that allows political and religious talk, and is supplement friendly.

Hosting it in PA, just like the Gab servers. So people can speak their ever-loving mind about non-sexual or gory stuff.

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

It’s Strange Really. Every Single One Of My Posts Get Blocked.

I Honestly Don’t Know How You People Even Know I’m Here.

I’m A Ghastly, Eerie, Ghostly, Graveyard, Philosophical Nightmare.

Only, The Nightmare Is A Dream Of Happy Things.

For Everyday, It’s, Friday…, The 13th (!!!).

Happy Hallow’s Eve (!!!).

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

2 Likes

Any time I’ve had something deleted, it’s been totally justified. Sometimes I slip into “conspiracy theories” that aren’t helpful on a recovery oriented site

1 Like