Do you feel like you want die sometimes

I’d say a good portion of schizophrenics have thoughts of wanting to die at times. This disease is a burden on us and those around us and sometimes we schizophrenics feel it’s best to let it all end. But usually we schizophrenics will throw the thought of suicide into the back burner and continue with our daily lives. It’s all much better when we live than when we die.

Compare ourselves to 3rd world countries who are not as fortunate as ourselves living with the amenities our 1st world country provides.

No, im not going to do it, but feel like doing it though.

2 Likes

i know the feeling… try to put your mind to other things…

2 Likes

Talk to your parents, they helped me when I used to be depressed and talking about suicide.

2 Likes

yea ill talk my counselor, tommorow thanks guys.

2 Likes

im trying i feels so down today like i want die and kill myself. But i im not going to do it. its just a thought in my head.

yea but if you keep fueling those thoughts they will grow more concrete… so you have to try to start thinking about other things i’d say. It’s not good to obsess over things like those… it drags you down too.

I hope you feel a bit better soon

2 Likes

Yea your right lekkerhondje ill try listening some music maybe that will help me feel more positive thanks again. I feel so horrible today, like something is in me, like a demon. maybe im possess, do i need exorcist, a priest omg im possess.

no i’m sure you not possessed… but it feels a bit like it yea… i hope the music helps you get to feel a bit better

maybe satan possess me and wants to kill me. It all make sense now, i need a priest. holy water. then im good.

no, satan didn’t possess you… try to let it go and think of something else… try to get your mind to other things.

1 Like

Okay, It might be satan, im going bless my shower and so it turn into holy shower, that get rid his satan ass out of my body. Or im i just go crazy.

In my opinion suffering is better than death. I would also prefer hell than die.

1 Like

I’ve felt like that in the past. Extremely glad I didn’t act on it.
And actually I’m 59 years old and the closer I get to death the more I want to live.

2 Likes

Thats good for you man, I feel little better not still not that great.

Me too, my friend. I wish and hope for death sometimes. I should be grateful for what I have

2 Likes

I understand man, i feel yea, life sucks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.