Do you feel like you’ve creeped out someone?

Well let’s say my neighbour. She was always telling me to go to her house when I feel like it. I always had someone to talk to apparently. So once I said I’d like to go to see her , she said she’s going out which is fair enough. But although she said she’d call back she never did. I suspect she doesn’t want any contact with me.

1 Like

May be she likes U…!!! Is she from india.???

Maybe she likes me? Is that why she is blatantly ignoring me?

1 Like

She’s born in Kenya. But indian

1 Like

She must be bz with her job…i am so sure she will invite or call u sooner…its my prediction…

Errr, no. She doesn’t work.

1 Like

Is she bipolar or sz…???

She doesn’t have either. She’s a housewife with two kids

1 Like

maybe she just forgot to call u back. i just stay away from all people so i don’t feel like ive creeped anyone out but i think
i creeped out my only friend the last time we really talked i was psychotic and we were smoking weed together which is probably the worst thing for me i was hallucinating and panicking the whole time i was there we hung out once after i got on meds but never talked after that because he couldn’t use me for my weed and money anymore :[ i hate people

1 Like

I barely know anyone with a mental illness

1 Like

Mental illness are rare …only 1% people suffer from sz and 3 % suffer from bipolar…

I know. Just that you asked if she had mental illness. I’m not surrounded by anyone who does. It’s hard to be normal

1 Like

U seem functional to me…cuz u have a job…so watch ur health …u can progress man…u are lucky diva…

Being functional does not mean I don’t struggle. I push myself to work … it doesn’t happen easy.

2 Likes

I think she just has problems of her own and doesn’t know how to handle them. I think she tried to be nice and you should focus on that.

2 Likes

I know i know ur struggling…my intension is to support other mentally who are hustling to live their dreams …u are one of a kind… as i am scz i tried 3 job oppertunities i failed all of them…so i wont work in this lifetime.i only want to volunteer in simple circumstances…take care…i am again appreciating u as a struggler…hope u understood some of the word i wrote…

2 Likes

I am not in a job at the moment. I have a float support worker who is putting me in counselling and support groups so That when I get another job I’m prepared and don’t quit like I’ve quit the other ones.

If I go into work I always end up quitting. I’m on the verge of giving up

1 Like

Wish U can tolerate ur incoming jobs…be happy and smile always…

She didn’t call you back one time?

After you called her one time?

If you left her several messages and texted her 5 times and such, then maybe she was creeped out. But if not, she probably just got busy.

3 Likes

yeah some people do that to me but act strange so I can not understand at all. I just give it time.
Once, max twice is enough. as long as I am aware.

You are not creepy, you are a lovely lady. people are weird most of the time.

3 Likes