Do you feel like people don't like you

I do think you’re a nice person @Zoe .
Maybe it’s hard to get along with everyone.
Plus, when someone is a little paranoid, he can think that others judge him or want to hurt him.

(On this forum I sometimes feel unloved or even that I am totally ignored.)

I think you have enough qualities to be highly appreciated here.

2 Likes

Yes.

When I’m at work, I always feel like my coworkers and the clients are mumbling negative things about me.

It’s most likely the illness talking, but sometimes it can get really intense.

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone likes me.

1 Like

Sure, but I probably don’t like them either.

Fair is fair.

2 Likes

I don’t expect everyone to like me but I don’t think about it.

2 Likes

Those overwhelming pangs of hurt and paranoia, the feelings as if everyone you know, even your closest loved ones hate you, only barely tolerate you, secretly wish you where gone forever.

I know that feeling well. I attribute it to the illness. It’s hard sometimes.

Reality checking with a loved one helps me. Asking if my feelings are valid.

For what it’s worth, you’re part of the tribe here, we don’t dislike you one bit.

:llama:

3 Likes

When I worked part time as a clerk at a liquor store I was pre-sza but I had a shirt that said, “I hear voices and they don’t like you.” One customer told me that I should be shot bc I wore that shirt. Never saw that dude again but it was a good lesson to understand that shitty people who don’t like me don’t get a second thought from me.

Sure many people irl don’t like me but I can either let it destroy me or brush it off and move on.

3 Likes

Aw sanks x

I’m feeling better. Was really paranoid last night.

But I’m okay now.

Sorry if I upset anyone.

You’re all great in your unique ways

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that so many struggle with paranoia

It’s not a nice feeling

I’m sorry

Wishing everyone well and hope it improves for everyone…

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

irl people don’t like me as much as they like my ex, my so and my sister. They just put up with me because they like them.

Years ago I was on a depression newsgroup. I was very much disliked at 1st, but after a while things seemed to be getting better.Naively I joined a ‘rate my looks’ group that quite a few of the ng posters were taking part in . They were rating each other 7+. I was rated 4.7. That spoke volumes. A lot of people don’t like me ,though I’m a caring and kind hearted person.

1 Like

My social skills are down the toilet @Zoe

If I ever offend you or say something that upsets you, it is not meant that way at all.

2 Likes

Very much the same with me.

I do and that makes me very nervous while I’m around New People. And I do experience that People judge me very quickly. And that again makes me even more nervous. To be honest I wish that other People didn’t interest me.

It’s chicken and egg

You need the people around you to practise, but if your out of practise no one is there to help you practise, your screwed

I don’t assume that people dislike me, upon first meeting me, unless I am giving reasonable cause to suspect that to be so: body language, what they say and how they say it, and what they do.

1 Like

On rare occasions but usually no.

I believe a lot of people don’t like me… I’m not very close to anyone. I guess it’s okay and doesn’t bother me as much anymore.

For myself I am a nice guy to be liked. Some people don’t like my flaws but just because I don’t meet the Mr Perfect criteria doesn’t mean I can’t be liked.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.