Do you feel like everyone hates you?

I used to think so, then I got to thinking that maybe very few people actually hate me, but also very few people actually think about me on a regular basis lol.

2 Likes

it happens here though, do @Leaf or @everhopeful respond to me, no they donā€™t.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. D:

Iā€™m not the best at responding to people myself but just @ me if you want to chat.

2 Likes

@Daze Iā€™m sorry for not engaging with you more, Iā€™ll put more effort in, and I certainly donā€™t hate you.

2 Likes

I am not sure why you think people would not like you @anon39015889.

2 Likes

I can relate to everything said here. I am there often. But just keep being turned toward people and it will happen, a friend or a changed attitude or look. Donā€™t be afraid donā€™t pull back from them. It will happen. it is always rough at the beginning. From what i see here you all are very likable. Someone will relate or understand.

1 Like

when alcohol comes into play, the schizophrenic can at times hate themselves, and project this to others. Itā€™s a crippling condition Just go ahead and hit me in the stomach, I realize the fault.

4 Likes

Heyā€¦ no one hates youā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, I feel this @anon39015889. Itā€™s a terrible feeling. I feel that people close to me hate me, such as family. Hate is a very intense emotion, for the most part I feel that people are indifferent towards me, like Iā€™m invisible & they donā€™t notice me or think about me.

1 Like

I notice I feel like this when Iā€™m anxious/depressed or having some of my ptsd symptoms. I normally donā€™t feel that way, so I try my best to stay in a good place mentally.

1 Like

on this site, I only make to myself maybe who I call out, but itā€™s very few. Donā€™t give me that fu0cking sh-it, Iā€™m a good member. I wish more people would support me, and not see what they disagree with.

1 Like

@anon39015889, I sympathize with you. This is a very hard thing to live with. I had it for years and years. Itā€™s not as simple as saying ā€œNot everyone can like youā€. Itā€™s very draining and hard on a person when they meet with hate every where they go. When the hate is relentless, itā€™s very, very, very hard, if not impossible to deal with. I feel bad for you.

The only thing I can suggest to you is the same thing that worked for me and that is, polypharmacy. Iā€™m on three different APā€™s for my symptoms. And they work.

1 Like

i treat people good and i get sh1t on. Hows it goes treat people how u wanna be treated?? That one doesnt work for me

1 Like

I sometime think that @anon39015889. I know there are people out there that do enjoy my presence, but I still sometimes will get it in my head that people are mocking me behind my back while still acting civil and/or friendly with me face to face. Idk, probably some residual from one of my breaks. It definitely sucks when the negativity snowballs on you. Its kind of like people think youā€™re socially ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– /awkward, so they want to ā– ā– ā– ā–  with you, even though youā€™re probably more intelligent than most of them. Just the stupid games some people play to entertain themselves I guess.

1 Like

I hate some people, I figure some people hate me.

Iā€™m not really a big fan of hate. But on occasion it slips in.

1 Like

I like you, wallafish.

1 Like

ā€œHateā€ is a strong, draining emotion. Hating someone is like drinking poison to hurt someone else. That said, I donā€™t hate anyone on the forum. Not even dislike anyone.

I donā€™t imagine anyone on the forum is truly hated by anyone other than themselves.

3 Likes

Sometimes I feel like Iā€™m out of place as if I donā€™t belong (in this world).

I donā€™t feel that way at the moment. Those type of thoughts sometimes linger. It may be partly due to the isolation or loneliness that comes with some mental illnesses.

Nobody here hates you, or at least I donā€™t @anon39015889.:slightly_smiling_face:

The only advice I can give on that right now is to try not to give those thoughtsā€¦ much thought heh. Like donā€™t overthink it. Otherwise you give those thoughts power and then they seem more real. Not everyone hates you
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I used to get this on days where I didnā€™t smoke weed or drink.

I sometimes get it when I go too long without nicotine.

1 Like

Theres quite a few people that ACTUALLY DO hate me in this town. Ive seen the scornful looks by drunken bints i used to associate with in a bar.
Even been told ā€œim not right in the headā€. Yeah, Cheers you bastards.

Its a reason i wear a pen now with a 1080p camera in it. So if it does kick off, i have video evidence.

3 Likes