Do you feel like an alien?

1 Like

You remind me of all the extra buttons my interface has. See you in two weeks. Suggest you spend the interim focusing your fierce alien intellect on manners and how to apply them in interactions with others.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

1 Like

Hey daimon , iā€™m just poking fun with you, but seriously get some help.

Aliens?

Seriously?

2 Likes

I think Daimon was sufferingā€¦

Iā€™m not sure banning him was the right move. I thought we may have been able to talk him into treatment. Now he doesnā€™t have this site/outlet.

my 2 cents

I disagree, but Iā€™ll remove the ban. Enjoy.

Pixel.
(Wearing tired look.)

I felt like an alien when I first fell ill. I felt the entire human race was alien. I perceived faces differently and facial features like the nose and ears were accentuated.

1 Like

I thought I was an alien in a robot society and I was going back to my home planet 12/21/12.

Everyone was a robot and I was the only real one and it was how they raised children in the future. By giving them their own planet where they are manipulated to become a certain way before bringing them back home.

1 Like

I would totally read that book. Just sayinā€™.

1 Like

It was an interesting delusion because there was no way out. My actions were already ā€œpre-destinedā€ by my genes, in conjunction with the robot peopleā€™s actions. If I thought to myself ā€œIā€™m going to go against my fateā€ it would be my fate already to will myself to go against my fate. It was a seemingly impossible delusion to defeat I thought, and also comparable with my ā€œChosen oneā€ delusions, and my thoughts on God. Just interpreted in a different way.

I believed everyone in the world outside of my family were actors. A female doctor assessed me at Emergency while holding a Tim Hortonā€™s coffeeā€¦and I thought it was a commercial spot for Timmyā€™s in this global Play I was in.

One of my doctorā€™s names was Mr. Hollywood, which didnā€™t exactly help my situation very much.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve felt that way. Like the hospital had actors as patients.

2 Likes

There is a going theory that we are all created from ā€œstar-dustā€ meaning everything in this universe was created by the death of a star and pulled together again forming everything from our own star Sol to the planets, and even us. So if this is true by the own definition aliens, arenā€™t we all a bit of alien?

I have this theory that we were created by God but he used the materials and events of the big bang to create us. Itā€™s like the big bang was Godā€™s building blocks for our universe. Iā€™m not an expert on religion, but this is just the going theory I created to make sense of the world around us. I mean God is magnificent, and beyond anything we could fully comprehend, but I think even he needs something to create something else. Just like a great writer might come up with a truly inspiring novel he needs words that are already in place to connect with the people he wants to share his story with. Even in the bible it says ā€œGod created man in OURā€¦image.ā€ If we are truly to believe God is a singular creature who is ā€œourā€? Sorry didnā€™t mean to spout out religion hereā€¦

I once wondered if I was actually retarded, and to dumb to figure out, and that everybody was playing along like you would around the kids in the special class. Probably my earliest delusion in highschool with the onset.:weary:

yeah I had every delusion in this thread so far

I thought I once mentally retarded once. I was like ā€œOh, that explains it, Iā€™m mentally retardedā€ and I looked in the mirror and I hallucinated that I looked mentally retarded. I was sad but didnā€™t think it was the end of the world, and I went to my doctor and said ā€œAm I mentally retarded this whole time?ā€ he then prescribed me haldol. This was when I took all my medications except my anti-psychotic. I took lithium, klonopin, lamictal, well-butrin but no anti-psychotic because I stopped that.

Thatā€™s actually pretty common even among scientists. That if there is a God, he uses math, physics, and evolution to create life and the universe.

And itā€™s ā€œHisā€ image, not ours.

Glad youā€™re back @Daimonā€¦

Will you take our advice and go see your doctor ASAP?

Lol, itā€™s funny but a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up delusion. Thinking that you are less than but so dumb you can barely comprehend it while everybody else sees it. Lol you donā€™t have to look it to. You can eat paste and count to potato and still look like a normal functioning human.

Why would I, over a joke on a web forum people took too serious?

1 Like

Youā€™re acting like weā€™re all merely ā€˜ants in your sugar caveā€™ā€¦

This line of reasoning leads me to believe you require some medical attention. I hope you do the right thing and see your doc soon.

Take care.

(Or perhaps Pixel was right after all)

1 Like