Do you feel guilty when you eat?

One part of me doesn’t think he realises how much it hurts me, but another part of me thinks he does it because he wants me to realise how much my weight bothers him.

He’s sat me down before and explained that he’s scared of losing me to a stroke or cardiovascular issues due to my weight. I think he’s overreacting a bit, but I appreciate the concern.

I weight just above 100kg.

I exercise, force healthy food down my throat whether I like it or not like medicine. I eat a rainbow of fruits and veggies. A must for your immune system. I eat good protein sources meat, chicken, eggs, dairy, quinoa, chickpeas. I eat hi gi foods when I wake up and after exercising. Complex carbs like whole grains, brown rice, sweet potatoes and old fashioned oats. I drink full fat milk, eat fish three days a week, avocados, extra virgin olive oil, nuts and nut butter for fats.

1 Like

Throwing up is very very very baaaaaaad for you!!!

2 Likes

You should see my face after i finnished my meal…i look like a stupid person who cant be blamed. Haha

1 Like

How tall are you? At least you know he cares about you, but he shouldn’t make you feel bad to show it.

I agree. I learned about bulimia in school a while back, but I remember that it’s bad for your throat, skin, fingers, and really bad for your teeth.

@Leaf It’s not even worth it in my opinion, because it doesn’t get rid of even half of the calories you ate. It’s not worth all of the problems just to lose less than half of the calories. If it becomes a problem I suggest you either try to eat healthier, or talk to a doctor. I care about you :heart:

2 Likes

Very well said!!! We all want to help each other, and hurting yourself makes us sad :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I’m 173cm tall :slight_smile:

1 Like

A good bit taller than me. Well, I wish you the best :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.