Do you feel great?

When you see that little blue number next to your name when someones liked or replied to you?

Lemme know !!

Wallafish

7 Likes

Like now??? @anon39015889

2 Likes

Haha yea, great feeling !!

How does it feel for you?

@Jonnybegood

1 Like

Lol it feels almost as good as this hike I’m on. I tried to take a picture of a bird that was flying in a circle above my head. It was a prettty bird but it was too fast for my camera

1 Like

Hiking is great !!

I wanna get back into it also!

Feels so nice being in nature hey ?

1 Like

YeH but there’s tons of ticks I worry about!! Just checked myself and I found none

1 Like

Love it, that’s why I do memes so often, if I can make someone else laugh for even a second, that makes their day better. Knowing that makes me feel good

2 Likes

I enjoy it I makes me feel like maybe I helped or that someone understands

2 Likes

Yes, it’s nice to know when I am getting through to someone. Although, sometimes they respond just to tell me they don’t understand what I’m talking about.

1 Like

I don’t see a blue number but a pink number. And a pink heart. Is that because I am female? And yes, I feel great. Pink heart or no.

1 Like

Wow really?

I didnt know that…

I suppose yes, cause you female !!!

Interesting hhahaa

1 Like

Can u plz screenshot it !!

I want to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it when I see that icon, makes me feel like I got friends that I can talk to every day about anything

1 Like

@anon39015889

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.