Do you feel global warming at your region?

Today i was talking with my friend and we suddenly realized that this november is pretty warm according to previous years and it s really shocking.(previous years it was 5-10 degree this november its about 21 degree at turkey)so my question is do you feel global warming at your region (country)?

1 Like

The warming has made winds unstable here around the polar region so arctic air comes down further than before.

2 Likes

Someone told me the sun is doing like 90 % more damage than we doing.

Might be bshiit though !!

1 Like

No. It’s been trending colder. Google “Maunder Minimum”.

3 Likes

im not sure honestly. we had a really hot summer. but have had a cold fall. I do feel like our winters the last 5 years have been a little warmer, that is when I usually notice it.

1 Like

It’s going to be 16 F tonight. It went from summer to winter in TN, States.

Nope. I’m preparing for the Ice Age…

1 Like

How Dare you??!!

2 Likes

Me? I think for myself. Thank You very much.

1 Like

It’s a joke about Greta Thumberg. Lol!!

1 Like

It’s raining more, the summers have gotten warmer, and the winters are less snowy.

1 Like

I don’t really like winter, so it’s not all that bad anymore

1 Like

It’s very much dry. As it is we have water restrictions. We normally get our rain in the winter, but this year nothing

1 Like

i saw a post on facebook from Nasa stating that the whole thing about global warming is not man made but its been perpetrated bc of the earth being at a greater tilt than usual, apparently it is perfectly natural but i’m not sure if i believe it,

that been said the human race is ruining this planet :frowning: we need to get a grip, i feel sick about all the wild animals that have been hunted and near extinct or worse, the deforestation is horrible, pollutants the list goes on and on :frowning: its a sad story

i mean atleast the dinosaurs were around for a long time, we just got here and we are self destructing already, in that respect you could say that the dinosaurs were better than us.

1 Like

Oh, yeap, we feel it here… We should have had snow already, but instead, we have 20 C degrees in the day… Its east Europe here…

1 Like

It’s hotter than usual and the bush fires are worse and on the news and killed three people a few days ago.

It is said that the best thing a individual person can do to help stop climate change is go vegan.
I’m vegan but my dog eats chicken.

Climate change is Scary stuff .
I pray we will not have global warming.(not that I’m a member of any religion)

1 Like

Our weather is now colder in winter and warmer in summer. But it’s definitely changing. We always call it climate change instead of warming because of the seasons just being more extreme

Not here, in England, its just typical very cold for November.
Im using 3 blankets at night.

2 Likes

Yes, because my region hasn’t had a woman in a long, long time. I am perpetually hot.

1 Like

We are having the worst drought in recorded history with no end predicted for at least a year. Bush fire season started months earlier than usual and the barrier reef has had consecutive bleaching events. Scientists are racing to breed heat resistant coral to save it.

2 Likes