Do you ever wonder if you're stupid?

i am stupid lol

1 Like

I know someone like that. She was so angry with me when I found our picture funny. We had taken a picture together and I commented LMAOOOO she was so upset.

I was only cherishing a good time together.

Awwww thank you

Wow i wouldn’t of took it the way she did and got angry. You were only having fun. It’s amazing how we all look at things in our own way at times.

1 Like

cognitive impairment is not the same as being dumb. or thats how i see it. i have thoughts that im stupid too. you can put your ideas together well so i doubt youre stupid. only persons opinion that matters is yours

1 Like

Man it seems like in the real world… especially in the work force… it’s everybody’s preference to talk to the others like they’re stupid.

I suspect that in some scenarios it’s actually a reflection of distrust regarding an employees long term presence. Bosses are going to look down on you until you prove that you’ll stick around through thick and thin and then once you prove that they’ll start catering… but basically by then it’s on you to step up every time the ■■■■ hits and never back down.

It’s damn near impossible to be the model employee for anyone. I’ve only known a few who were and most of them were women.

I never had a brain.
And I give credit to Sagar Gorijala @anon93437440 from whom I first saw the quote.