Do you ever seen the Haka from all blacks from rugby

Its a tradition they do before they start a match, i used to play rugby it highschool, its pretty intimating chant. Man rugby is the most roughing sport i ever played. No lie.

1 Like

Man that is the best Haka I have seen and have followed rugby for 30 years

1 Like

cool, did you ever played rugby?

1 Like

Yep. Only at high school level but played in the south of Scotland team against the welsh under 16 team. Pretty proud of that

2 Likes

wow thats is awesome, i glad of someone here who played rugby, what position did you play. I was forward. I also play for u19 metro state when i was in sophmore year highschool, i work really hard on that. Im proud of achievement.

1 Like

Yeah a back row forward too. Originally number 8 then went to flanker. Loved playing flank.

Sorry I can’t remember what part of the world you are from. If it’s North America I know Canada has a good rugby culture.

I think American colleges play rugby too. America has got great sporting infrastructure - talent get nurtured well. Sure if the US committed to it they could have a great team.

I know America has a world class 7 a side team

1 Like

my brother showed me a video of the haka about 15 years ago yes.

1 Like

Wow, flanker, thats a hard position. You know what i learned from rugby is teamwork, hardwork, and playing smart. I wasnt there to get the big hits or trying hurt someone. Thats why our team went the finals. We practice alot and we use teamwork, we work together as unit. we had great chemistry.

1 Like

Haka went viral i think a while ago.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.