Do you ever just

Like stare at your hand for 3 years and wonder if it’s actually yours? Like and I can move it? Wow.

Yes. Yes I do.

"They call them fingers, but I’ve never seen them fing. "

4 Likes

But how does one fing? :thinking: hmmm

2 Likes

Sup @Noise …!!! Make some @Noise…!!! Hahaha…!!!

2 Likes

Eyyyyyyyyy!!! How’s it going @far_cry0 my dude?

2 Likes

Haha @Noise i just came from walk… its tiring…!!!

2 Likes

Do your parents still dont know that you have schizophrenia

3 Likes

@far_cry0 :heart:

2 Likes

They know they just don’t care or understand.

1 Like

Ah nice man I’d like to walk but my asthma keeps trying to kill me lately

Did you enjoy your walk?

1 Like

They know i have mental illness… but they dont know what sz is…??? I am meeting my therapist soon… i will take my parents to pdoc to know what sz is all about… my sister proly cry to know i am already a low functioning sz…!!!

My parents will know this month that i have sz…!!! And all the information about sz…!!! Lets hope…!!

How are u @anon20318121…!!!

1 Like

Im fine thanks im just relaxing going to make lunch now i dont know what but ill make a plan nameen.

Hows life by you…

1 Like

may i ask what do your parents think is wrong with you if you havent told them yet

1 Like

They think i am naive person … and my self esteem is super low…!!! They will cry to know i have sz… they love me much especially my mom… my dad is ignorant szphernic he never took medicine and was undiagnosed…!!! He never loved me…!!!

1 Like

Do you say, FIN GER, or do you say FING GER ?

1 Like

FING GER definitely FIN GER just sounds wrong

1 Like

Not to worry, I’ll FIG GURE it out.

3 Likes

Yes. But not years. When I first got sick, I couldn’t recognize my arms and hands. It didn’t last that long. When I was younger and had the flu, I couldn’t recognize my legs.

1 Like

For 6 years I thought nothing was real. Like I didn’t exist.

2 Likes

Simpsons? 15151

1 Like