Do you ever get food fancies?

Yeah,dressed crab .

1 Like

Turner, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, cranberry sauce, candied yams/sweet potatoes, and a bunch of other things specific to each family. Mine does Brussels sprouts with bacon, green bean casserole, and a weird fruit/marshmallow/whipped cre mixture called 24 hour salad.

2 Likes

Awe, no! I think they are great!

Is that the same thing as Ambrosia salad?

Here is one 24 hour salad. I guess there are varieties .

1 Like

Craving fruit the last couple of days. Not usually a fruit person either but that is good I guess. Bought some pears apples and bananas yesterday.

Iā€™m craving a good pickle-free cheeseburger from Burger King!
It might not be fancy, but damn, they are so good.

Iā€™m having a craving for bulla chocolate icecream sandwiches

Been craving cabbage rolls lately, have to get me some of those

Yesterday i told my gfā€¦i shouldnt be alone with the block of cheeseā€¦ and now its goneā€¦ i love cheeseā€¦

Peppermint mocha coffee. Nom

1 Like

Coffee coffee coffee.

1 Like

Been craving some jumbo shrimp.

Yes everyday craving chocolate cheesecake now

@spmcrob33 Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they donā€™t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Ninjastar
Volunteer Moderator

1 Like