Do you ever feel like vacation is too long?

so when i go on trips, im usually ready to come back home after about 3 days ive noticed. longer than that, and i can’t wait to leave. i guess last winter when we went to tennessee, south carolina, georgia, and florida for 2 weeks it was nice because we were going somewhere new each day. but to just stay in one place for longer than 3 days, i don’t like. the first couple of days is nice, but longer than that and starts to feel like a business trip or something.

I spend 2 weeks in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt on a package holiday and after 4 days wanted to come home. it is a craphole.

1 Like

Egypt is one of the poorest Arab countries, even more than Syria. I would go to Dubai if you want to go to an Arab country. Many activities to do in Dubai but its more expensive than Egypt.

1 Like

Packages holidays are popular to Egypt with British people. This option is cheaper than western Europe. Sharm El Sheikh and Hurghada anyway are popular. Been to Dubai and that isn’t anything special, overpriced and tacky.

2 Likes

I liked Italy the most, went there a couple years ago. Food is tastier there than Canada for some reason, fruits are more fresh and taste more sweet.

2 Likes

Oh no I could vacation forever if I had the means.
I’d be a good drifter

2 Likes

I love Italy too.

2 Likes

Took a week off from work. I didn’t go anywhere except around the area or nowhere further than 45 minutes away. One of the best parts of it is that I finally took care of some business with Social Security and the DMV that I have procrastinated on for months. I also finally sorted out my business with McAfee too and finally installed it. I go back to work Monday and I enjoyed having the time off and glad I don’t have to worry about those three things anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.