Do you ever feel like killing yourself?

I feel that way now. It’s sad. Of course I won’t. I’ve got people who need and love me too much for that, and besides my first attempt landed me in a ward. Still I can’t help getting into these moods sometimes. I’d like my loved ones to remember me as a child. I’m already twenty one so time is running out… I guess this is just a fleeting thought… an emotional one, but fleeting none the less. I thought I’d post because I know I can’t be the only one. Maybe I am. I don’t know. I should really go to bed.

1 Like

YeAh I do alot sick of being sick

1 Like

i am having lot of suicidal though these days …i don’t know how long i will survive…!!!

You’ll make it. We can all survive.

4 Likes

Thanks @Lexicon …U are a good person…!!!

1 Like

Yeah I did for a while a couple months ago. But it passed. It always does. :blush:

So just remember those feeling and thoughts no matter how bad they feel will pass in time

at least you can try you know to survive, it’s not that hard in my oppinion! for me money is a problem, but i dont feel right now to kill myself, this is the worst thing possible, you are smart @far_cry0 just dont think like that !

1 Like

my inability to practice self-restraint has led me to want to end myself, sometimes. but I’ve gotten a lot better at finding ways to control myself.

I’m quite proud of how much I’ve developed, as opposed to my past; even if people don’t realize that.

1 Like

yes, i’ve always had the thoughts, but instead of it being like i was when i was younger, and i wanted to die bc i hated myself, and the situations i was in, and my life in general, but now the only reason i think of suicide is when i hear or see something sad or inhumane or whatever, then i think about killing myself, bc i get so upset and worked up over things, like the government and our military, and tourtured animals and children, diseases, it’s sickening, it makes me want to die

This article helped me through some troubling times: http://fourhourworkweek.com/2015/05/06/how-to-commit-suicide/

1 Like

Yea I think about it makes me think of life after death but what if this is our only life might as well live it for the few good times that I do and could have in the future and the possibility to further recover.

2 Likes

I used to be suicidal and then I got help from a mental hospital. They put me on Zoloft and it has helped a lot.

Last time I tried to commit suicide, it didn’t work and I ended up in a psychiatric hospital.
I feel like the thought will always be there for me even when I’m “happy”. Doctors have confirmed that I may have chronic depression.

1 Like

that’s quite a good reason for a man to not destroy himself. one of the reasons why I don’t destroy myself is to enjoy, savour, and be thankful for the things that the merciful Creator provides for me; even the small things.

2 Likes

Tried a couple of times all I did was damage my body, could not use my arm for 6 months and the pain was horrid. Damaged all the nerves.

1 Like

at some point I wanted to cut my hand off, really badly. I was thinking of getting a butcher knife and just chopping off my hand because I felt it was causing me to sin. I had read in the bible that if a man’s eye caused him to look with lust, then it is better to stop the sin by destroying his own eye, rather than continuing to sin and having his entire body be destroyed in eternal flames.

but I didn’t do it. I felt that a butcher knife wouldn’t be able to slice through completely, at least with me wielding it, and that all the blood would make me throw up.

Another reason is because I don’t like to lose and I will never give up until I have overcome this disgusting desease.

1 Like

I think that is from the old testament you will find in the gospel that things in the old testament no longer apply in the new like death sacrifice etc I thought the same way as you when I was younger but jesus bought healing cast out demons forgave and tought the way of truth and life.

2 Likes

If you ever feel like killing yourself try and reach out to people so that they can persuade you not to. If you are having thoughts of killing yourself loved ones and people on this forum will try their best to tell you what you have to live for. Just remember that you can’t undo it once it has been done @sunshine.

I have tried to kill myself before but not because I wanted. I was so out of it when I was hallucinating I thought I was saving people. The scariest thing about it is that I don’t know what would hold me back as sometimes I don’t seem to have a fear of death. Because the hallucinations started to mock me afterward I snapped out of it but almost too late. Even in this case the best thing to do is to say something and maybe someone can snap you out of it.

4 Likes

I’ve felt like killing myself. The thought just runs through my mind, but I’ve never acted on it. One time I was close to acting on it but I didn’t.

1 Like