Do you ever feel jealous

That other people get to die and you don’t? I know this isn’t right thinking but I feel it all the time.

4 Likes

Nope. I don’t. I’m jealous that my life will probably be shorter than others.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you feel that way :frowning: I don’t feel that I somehow know I will go early and that plays on my mind a lot.

2 Likes

I don’t feel jealous about that in particular, but sometimes I do Envy my friends who are in relationships, with kids and the whole package.

They will have someone to visit them on their deathbed, I’m not sure I will. Depends on how long my friends and family live I suppose

1 Like

What do you mean? Everyone dies eventually. You mean those who get to die right now as opposed to in the future? Sorry if I read your post wrong.

1 Like

Yes those who die now. I’m not suicidal. Just tired of life.

2 Likes

I feel the same way. People get to die and I don’t.
I’m so tired of life

1 Like

Ok, I can understand that. I’m only 29 y.o but also feel like I’m tired of life sometimes. I just try to make the best out of it.

2 Likes

I am jealous of my friend and brothers. They have no crippling mental illness and are full of energy and emotions. I am a dead person compared to them. I used to be suicidal thinking that I will go to heaven faster by killing myself but this almost disappeared now, I don’t think about death anymore.

2 Likes

Not really, I have no right to complain. I enjoy seeing my friends doing well.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.