Do you ever dream of relocating to a foreign country?

If I had the cash I’d move to southern France or the Canaries.

4 Likes

I want to move to somewhere in Europe.

4 Likes

I’m pretty happy with Merica. Pizza. Politics. Passerines. Why leave?

:grinning:

2 Likes

i don’t know it’s ok. but i feel like the experience of living in a foreign country would be rewarding, although it will never happen. the good thing bout merica is it’s diverse and big, so you can choose to live the best place here for you. sometimes i also think about moving to a different state, but family prevents me from leaving. when i am by my own, i will definitely move to the best place i can afford…

2 Likes

Its stressful and hard at the beginning to live in another country but its good for vacation for me. I don’t see a reason to leave Canada.

2 Likes

sometimes i wish i could be granted citizenship in ireland or scotland just because thats where i trace my ancestry. but life doesn’t work like that, and i would be a burden on the system probably. even my ancient homeland wont take me back. i must become rich and king of america then haha.

2 Likes

All the time. Like escaping my current settings.

2 Likes

I am seriously considering it but it’s complicated. Maybe in a few years.

I wish I weren’t sick though. Being sick and needing frequent medical care and medications makes it even more complicated.

3 Likes

I’ve traveled quite a bit. Always thankful to touch back down in Canada, though…

2 Likes

I’ve been dreaming of moving to Mexico for the last 20 years now. Now that I’m married, it’s never going to happen.

2 Likes

I lived in America in the 1990s and moved to the EU in 2002. In Europe you need to know many languages that is not needed in the USA.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.