Do you do window shopping very often?

I did window shopping yesterday evening because I just needed to kill the time after dinner. My husband has left home for a conference so I was alone.

Going window shopping is like taking a stroll. I stopped by three jewelry and accessories shops looking at those gilttery fun items. And then I walked into some boutiques to get a glimpse of the latest fashion. I tried out some inexpensive dresses only to find I had become too old for those clothes. I’m no longer slim and pretty while most of those clothes require a good looking face and a slender figure. I only hope I become an elegant old lady who wears clean, decent clothes.

Anyway, window shopping has given me so much fun and relaxation. I’m glad there is a quite big shopping mall near my place.

1 Like

Sounds like you enjoyed it. I’m happy for you.

1 Like

I think the 70’s women’s fashion is making a comeback these days… the flowing style and floral patterns, which i think is great. Men’s fashion during that decade was pretty lousy though.

1 Like

Not really possible to window shop where I live. Small town. Maybe 3 stores that sell stuff I’m interested in, but none with window displays. I used to troll Amazon looking for stuff I wanted, but I wound up buying too much crap. I stay away from Amazon unless I really need something now.

1 Like

I feel the same way you do @green5. I’m not pretty enough to wear today’s fashions either. I don’t quite have the body for them either even though I’m of normal weight. I’m just getting too old. So year after year goes by and I wear the same old clothes I’ve been wearing for years.

1 Like

I don’t window shop but I browse amazon instead.

2 Likes

Nah, my windows are fine, I haven’t bought a window in years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.