Do you cry?

I’m worried about you.

Why so sudden?

Can’t you work it out?

1 Like

I cry, then I vape a couple hits and tell myself everything will be okay.

1 Like

It’s hopeless @Daze. This woman is even crazier than all of us combined on this Sz.com site. She’s hopeless. I’m really doing myself a big favor by not marrying her and cutting off all contact really. Trust me.

4 Likes

that’s sad, since we all can get healthy and keep the things others love about us.

1 Like

I still do cry. When I did a slight cathartic therapy, I cried due to emotional blocks that were being removed. I think I need a more hardcore approach to this kind of therapy in order to heal.

1 Like

I can’t cry. Its all stuck inside me. My oldest daughter used to always perform her slam poetry for me and i always cried.

2 Likes

I cry a lot now. I used to not much at all, but being with my abusive ex reopened the floodgates on all of the emotions that got pushed down after all of the trauma I experienced growing up.

1 Like

Not appropriately. I cry at the oddest times. It would seem my all of my emotions are incongruent and have a mind of their own. I think that’s par for the course though, isn’t it?

1 Like

I used to never cry because I thought that if I started that I would never stop.
But I cry now. When my mom passed, I wailed so loudly and violently that it felt like I was being turned inside out. I can cry and stop crying. I cry a lot now.

1 Like

the films black beauty and hatchi are guaranteed to make me cry

1 Like

Yeah as someone who used to cry all the time I’ve been physically unable to for months now. Is this considered part of the limited range of emotions? Cuz my emotions definitely aren’t blunted, I can smile and laugh but I can’t cry no matter how hard I try

1 Like

I cry like Willie Mays sobbing for some Maypo.

If I don’t get the seat I want in a restaurant, this is what happens:

It’s different now, before my tears were my own sensitivities over the injustices of life itself- but i only cried only at night, alone, before sleep.

Now that I’m older, it’s harder to keep them hidden when something from my past that I thought was dead resurects itself in front of me…
.it’s a brief ugly on my part,
That ugly monster appears,
then just as quick, runs back down my neck and hides until that trap door flies open again.
The monster knows all to well,
good intentions are no match
for dealing with the past that won’t die by want alone.

You can get old, but you can’t get better until that which hurts you, is dead.
Really dead.

Not just gone,
because those pieces left over,
even the littlest ones
sit there concentrating all the ugly before, into a emotional bomb, with a two second fuse.

Out of the most inconvenient and inappropriate locations (to others unwittinly aside) it’s alive again and making itself at home, right in the middle of your forehead,
Reopening wounds that time never heals.

Time itself does nothing but distracti, but it doesn’t let you forget.

Pain from trauma needs containment, understanding, and justice before being resolved.
Only then can it can finally die, and be put in the ground…
Dead, and buried.

if it’s one thing I’ve learned with all my time on earth is,

You can’t bury what’s not dead.

I used to cry so much, I would cry if I could. I have so many nervous breakdowns and feel like I am suffering. How do you have people treat you with respect?

I cry pretty much almost everyday now. Typically when I’m driving or going to sleep. I try to avoid crying in front of my family anymore but it still happens. When I think about Jesus’ and that he suffered to save us or about what a coward I am i cry

It’s possible, not no, not at all. It’s because of the medication. I feel super numb, dead, and empty on medication. But the medication keeps me sane and out of the hospital. I wish I could cry. I would probably end up crying too much. I smile more than I cry.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.