Do you cry? What makes you cry?

My tears are derived from things like an eighteen year old kid falling into a pit of spikes in the vietnamese jungle.

The spikes pierced every part of him and even his throat.

He could not even scream it was so painful. All that he could do is shiver and bleed to death.

When my husband argues with me it makes me wanna cry, the thought of losing him makes me wanna cry.

I cry a bit when someone or something helpless gets hurt. Honestly, I wish I could cry more but often when the feelingā€™s there, nothing happens.

my cross wired head has me all mixed upā€¦

when really sad stuff happensā€¦ I find I get angry.

But when really nice and kind and touching stuff happensā€¦ then I get all teary.

My Dad in hospital for a small heart attack? No tearsā€¦ nothing happening

My niece makes me a hand drawn card complete with bad spellingā€¦ Iā€™m teary.

5 Likes

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/nick-crossdress-crying.gif

For whatever reason.
Every. ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . Time

1 Like

Yes I am a guy living with a mood disorder - I can cry or tear up rather easily.

I may tear up watching a TV commercial for Gods sake - rather pathetic

Letā€™s see the last time I cried a lot was when I was cutting up a pepper and I rubbed my eyes. Forgot all about those pepper oils, it was hurting quite severely for hours.

2 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken, I came across somewhere in studying religion an idea that some people canā€™t cry/grieve and that people like that mourn by fasting.

Iā€™m kind of like that, maybe just like Tupac Shakur the wonderful entertainter said in one of his songs:

ā€œI canā€™t cry cause itā€™s on nowā€¦ā€

Donā€™t know why I ā€œcanā€™tā€ cry but hereā€™s that marvelous song by Mr. Shakur:

My dad whom I lived with forever passed in sepā€¦ the grief was enough along with misinterpreting the bible to send me into a psychotic delusional break. I balled like a baby the first weeks to months. ā€¦ now Iā€™m still going between anger and acceptance stages of grief. What used to make me teary eyed was romance stuffā€¦ happy dramatic things ā€¦ ever since the therapist broke the news that I have szā€¦ Iā€™ve withdrawn socially and emotionally quite a bitā€¦ I donā€™t know what makes me cry now I havenā€™t in a while. As a preteen and teen I used to cry all the time and yes it helped to relieve and now I barely cry which I think keeps me from relieving