Do You Collect Shtuff?

I’ve gone to the bank and to rolls of pennies and nickels before. When I was young I sold newspapers to the patients in the veteran’s hospital, and I sometimes got rare coins from them.

1 Like

When I have money it goes into Zuni animal carvings. I have only one of each animal.

I have just completed a collection of four hard to find books. They are fables and folktales one each from England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Published by oxford press. I have all four in the same edition dust cover. I’m very excited about it.

I also collect gifts my Nana sends me from wherever you go after you die. She sends me feathers, leaves and these llittle white seed puffs that we call santa Claus’ here, you make a wish on it then blow it away. But I keep them in my elephant jar.

1 Like

Yeah I think those are called dandelions here in the States.

Are these what you’re referring to?

1 Like

almost. these ones are one big puff instead of lots of little puffs like dandelions.

Yellow Salsify?

The first picture wouldn’t open for me. But it’s definitely not like the second picture. I’ve ruined this thread with my santa claus. I am sorry @Patrick

When I was younger I collected stickers… All kinds Michael Jackson stickers lol, unicorn stickers, scratch and sniff stickers. It was a big thing when I was a kid.

I have a collection of snow globes. I like the cheap touristy kind.

no, but i trade coins, for people who collect them.

i collect fishing lures. i have 100’s

Jeez ,what dont I collect ?! Started collecting glass insulators in 1968, I also collect WW2 stuff,pin-ups,fire hydrants,German beer mugs,Gothic,religious items,Tarot cards,dog figurines (except for Poodles). swizzle sticks,porcelain signs.

1 Like

Oh yeah I have a small collection of tarot cards, I stopped that though

We had some glass insulators in my house growing up. As kids we collected artifacts we dug up in the backyard, clay tobacco pipes, bottles of all sorts, ceramic dolls, keys. The bottles were the coolest because it would say on them where they were from, most from our home town but others from various cities. My favorite bottle had a skull and cross bones beneath which it said poison, still had the cork on it and there were two little white tablets rattling around at the bottom.

I don’t know if it counts as collecting but I collect mp3s. I have almost 4000 mp3s worth of music.

1 Like

I collect dead lighters…

3 Likes