Do you check the weather forecast everyday?

the weather is always changing here, so i like to check the daily forecast in the morning. and i will also check the predicted temperatures in the winter, hoping for a mildly warm, sunny day. i like to know what the weather will be. how bout you?

2 Likes

no never watch the forecasts everyday. i see something about the weather for comming day on the news in the evening but i don’t go looking it up.

1 Like

I check my weather app every day.

2 Likes

The weather in Michigan changes a lot and there can be drastic differences from one day to the next. I check it everyday, however, Michigan’s weather is hard to determine even for the weather man. They are right like 50% of the time

1 Like

o, our forecasts are usually accurate in 2 or 3 day time intervals, when you get to a 10 day or 15 day forecast they are not as accurate and change the closer you get to the future date. i think the weather man never being right is like an old joke or something from my youth, but now they are pretty accurate and can predict 2 or 3 days into the future, at least here.

2 Likes

I wish ours were more accurate. It would be easier to plan

1 Like

I only watch if I need to go somewhere or take a walk.

1 Like

I rely on it to make decisions about work.

If there is too much rain forecasted, or frost, I need to know as I lay bricks and paving slabs for my landscaping job.

The weather basically dictates my earnings.

In January so far, I have only worked to about a third of my usual salary, which is really annoying!

Liked having the time off though, that’s been good to have an extended break

1 Like

I have a weather app on my phone that I check at least once a day. This time of year we get quite a bit of snow so I like to know what’s coming.

2 Likes

I’m always checking the weather forecast.
I’m borderline obsessed.

3 Likes

lol! Me too! :joy:

3 Likes

Yes everyday. I would like to earn a degree in meteorology.

5 Likes

I check the weather many times daily.

2 Likes

I never check the weather. I just wear layers and keep an umbrella, a shovel, and road salt in my car just in case. If there is a significant weather event, I won’t be able to get out of my driveway. If there isn’t, I won’t have to worry.

1 Like

British people LOVE to talk about the weather. We also use really emotive terms like ‘miserable sky’ etc

1 Like

Yup! West Coast weather is super temperamental, if I don’t check it I’ll get caught out in the rain :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.