Do you bend or break?

I broke a lot but I can bend too if the pressure isn’t too hard.

3 Likes

I know for a fact in the US they tried to break me in the hospital. But I faced hem with one harsh big fact. Every single day during WW2 Hitler tried to break the British but day in and day out they got up in the blitz, carried on about their business and went to work.

Hitler hated this. He just couldn’t break us. If Hitler couldn’t break my great grandparents, these “nothings” (that’s right. Not even… losers) certainly could never break me!

They also … resented this

1 Like

I used to break more than bend but now I’m more bendable

1 Like

You never talk crap do you azley :slight_smile:

Man is but a thinking reed.
(Blaise Pascal).

The individual is weak and can be overwhelmed by powerful life events (disease, war, accidents) but humanity as a whole looks pretty resilient. The individual is dispensable, it’s our bold ideas and morals that have the capacity to stand the test of time.

No I probably do too much so but I’m uncertain of the kind of crap you’re referring to here.

I hate it when my mind comes across some really shallow thought about some I know, especially friends, and I have to dance around it until I’m frustrated enough to just let my mind mutter it out and hope it doesn’t happen again.

I really appreciate my friends, but I’m pretty easy to disappoint… And a bunch of issues with absolutisms that leave me confused as I can’t imagine the experience of others or how they take some things so lightly yet are sensitive in other directions.

Nah I rarely talk ■■■■ if that’s what you mean… I wish I never had to think ■■■■… But it’s unrealistic for me to expect that I’ll ever escape being judgemental.

I often wind up in those behind the scenes convos regarding the criticisms of others… I don’t enjoy it but sometimes people really are just immature and conversations that confirm it’s known to all and I don’t have to question seeing someone that way so much… Then I’ll take the peace gained afterwards.

People sit in confusion and escapist because the world isn’t inclined to make sense out of itself… You have to pursue understanding it for yourself… And I’ve made several frenemies due to the opposite inclination of shut it out and do as you please being the seemingly more predominant mode of thought.

However I see that as an issue so I often commit to standing my ground and providing a different influence and set of opportunities in conversation and social circles… It has bother benefits and burdens… But nah I ain’t one for small talk unless it’s mutually appreciative and encouraging…

I’ve been broken badly a couple of times. I don’t think people realise how hard it is to get back up and go again. That really takes it out of you but I learned some things about myself going through all that!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.