Schizophrenia.com

Do you believe there life on other planets

I do believe that there is life on other planets, no doubt about it. But that doesn’t mean it is highly evolved or intelligent.

Planets would be in varying degrees of development, just like Earth went through many different stages before giving rise to human life

2 Likes

why not? why are we not so special as to have been given this land? we destroy the land and we will ultimately be the master of our own demise (something will be anyway)

Scientists will have you believe the numbers and do the math but ultimately there is no point bc it is theoretically impossible for anything to travel far enough to find out,

We can look with the big powerful telescopes and study the elements of the universe, look for various gases and orbits which may suggest life but we could never go there, it is useless and futile to even look at it, a waste of time. but it makes for great science fiction.

There probably is life on other planets, probably even intelligent life somewhere. The question is can we get to them or they get to us before we are destroyed by some disaster on the planet. Tech has a long way to go before we can really start exploring the universe

1 Like

Sure why not. I’m more concerned we’re in a computer being monitored by ET like in the cartoon “Family Guy” lol.

Mars is further than Earth. It’s Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto (dwarf planet).

Life definitely existed on both Mars and Venus. There was clearly a cataclysm on both planets; no doubt by warring factions of aliens.

There are double helix in space dust
I think that means life is everywhere
Maybe not Mars now , Venus now or europa now
But I believe it’s the natural state of things
Given any chance at all

1 Like

show me an alien, take me to their home planet and then i will believe, other than that it is all make believe.

1 Like