Do you believe in witches?

I call them people who can affect my behavior without physically threatening me. Like mind controlling. I wanted to avoid my mother because she seemed like a witch to me.

1 Like

I believe in witches. I’m scared of them.

1 Like

Yes. Run if you can. If you can’t run, you have only dreams.

1 Like

meet a few maybe you need one to fix your life. chordy

1 Like

Do I believe there are witches. Yes. I think @raelyn218 is a witch. I really don’t know much about them though. I figure this thread will get shut down.

I had a friend who was a Wiccan. I’m not sure if it’s the same thing. She quit it after becoming a Christian @raelyn218 might know.

1 Like

There are witches but I don’t believe they have any spooky powers.

1 Like

I think it’s more of a religion than casting spells on people. That’s Hollywood

1 Like

Correction. My mother did get physical in the way she held my head with the heel of her hand.

What does that have to do with witches?

2 Likes

“I got better.” 1515

2 Likes

She cut off the circulation to my head and it made me faint and vulnerable. I don’t think she did it purposely. I think it was an inherited way. My grandmother was the same.

Burn them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

My cousin was the high priest of a coven for a long time. Then he moved to Canada. Not sure if he joined a coven there but he still practices Wicca.

Just Samantha and Esmeralda.

1 Like

I once thought witches where stealing my energies evertime I masterbated thought they were the neighbors cuz she had a black dream catcher in her car window and burnt sage

Unfortunately can feed delusions peeps. Got to shut it. It’s religion for some…