Do you believe in the supernatural?

I don’t know how to make a poll. Maybe someone could help. I do believe in the supernatural. And believe i have experienced it

2 Likes

Do you believe in Supernatural Occurrences?

[Poll]

• yes

• no

[/Poll]

2 Likes

Thanks Patrick your amazing.:slight_smile:

1 Like

no… not at all… in fact even if something extraordinary or super-normal was validly proven to exist then I would extend my understanding of what ‘natural’ is to include it.

2 Likes

The laws of physics are disproven all the time.
If you define supernatural as contrary to the current laws of physics, such things happen all the time.

1 Like

Yes, I believe in the Supernatural.
No, I’m not being Delusional.

1 Like

I prefer it to super silicon implants.

1 Like

I once witnessed my elderly mother-in-law in a bikini at our local pool. Does that count as a supernatural occurrence?

(I didn’t make eye contact and quickly moonwalked away)

4 Likes

There is only one SUPERNATURAL:

Next question?

2 Likes

Only if she was playing two on two volleyball or trying to pick up the 18 year old pool boy.

3 Likes

I’ve had so many supernatural experiences in my life, i am reluctant to blame it on sz. My docs said i should have bled out on one of my attempts, i have supernatural scars left over from it.

1 Like

I do believe in supernatural occurrences but I also agree that it isn’t really supernatural. When we see something bizarre and otherworldly, we think supernatural but it is really just unexplained as of yet.

I believe in Collective Consciousness and I believe it is a result of science and evolution. I think that is what “God” is. If we ever see evidence of it, it will simply be proof of a natural phenomenon but it would look like a supernatural miracle.

1 Like

Science doesn’t result in anything, it is a description of natural phenomenon. That sentence doesn’t make sense, it’s like me saying my business is growing as a result of bar graphs.

1 Like

I stand corrected. Thank you. I will say rather that it is ‘scientific’

Yes, it can be described

1 Like

I believe in the unknown…

2 Likes

Yes. I’ve experienced things that don’t make any kind of sense and that don’t fit in with my normal psychosis either. I have to believe because I have no other explanation.

1 Like

The things I’ve experienced solo, and with others, I have to say there is obviously another dark undercurrent out there on this plain.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure God gave me the job I asked him for. It might be a coincidence

1 Like

I don’t believe in the ‘natural world’ therefore it must other than natural.

1 Like