Do you believe in miracles

What happens when you see a miracle

You keep it to yourself. Miracles aren’t corroborable usually. If it is, it’s not a miracle anymore, it’s science.

1 Like

Miracle s are friends

Friends are kind of miracles, yes. The moments and such. Kind of magical sometimes. Especially when they’re private.

1 Like

Like you go into toilet and see a miracle

Sure, a good dump is pretty miraculous.

4 Likes

I play StarCraft and when I play I usually don’t go to toilet to see a miracle

1 Like

I do. I’ve experienced many. I like sharing them despite the sometimes weird looks. One mans miracle is another mans laughter. The reason I share them is to solidify them in my memory. It could also potentially grow someone else’s faith.

1 Like

I’m waiting for a miracle :hugs:

1 Like

I didn’t believe miracles until I saw a video of a crippled girl walk there were a bunch of people and seemed real because they can’t just do something like that and have all these followers that’s are against lying go with it

Miracles happen every day!

1 Like

Yes, i do. :blush: I had something miraculous happen. It still strengthens my faith to think about it.

2 Likes

Does a miracle have to happen without any kind if scientific explanation to be a miracle? Or can a miracle be some kind of scientific advancement like a cure for some disease?

I had delusions that I thought I saw miracles like things changing colour or god making this morph but it was things that I wouldn’t pay too much attention to and always was the same form or colour thinking that god changed them for me to make me believe in him

Mariah Carey says in one of her songs “there can be miracles when you believe”. I think it depends on how each person understands the word miracle. For me it’s a little miracle to have gotten disability or to have had a husband, even though I’m going through divorce now.

2 Likes

i believe in miracles and

i believe in God

1 Like

Miracles don’t pay. Therefore not necessary.

I believe in miracles.

1 Like

I believe in Miracles and other things like Blessings as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.