Do you believe in astrology?

It’s been a long time since I stopped believing in astrology.

No, I don’t believe in it at all

Trump is a gemini, which might explain a few things.

1 Like

We Geminis are very unstable and especially in our political association’s we are fickle. Only JFK and George Bush Senior where Gemini presidents before Trump. Hillary is with Scorpio and Scorpio is the most common president . That’s why she would’ve been more fit! Just kidding, Gary Johnson is the man!

JFK seemed to be a bit stable…i wasn’t alive so I’m not sure. if trump is a gemini that explains a lot of his 2 face self lol. I’m more 2 face with my condition but that’s because I a bit more unpredictable…that’s why I said in another post…i don’t like what I became. I was more consistent before…

1 Like

I have never believed in it, it is funny because it often says that I’ll get richer and that I’ll have lots of sex while I’m always poor and asexual. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

zeno it depends what kind of horoscope you read. sometimes it means in general…not currently. I think numerology could be more accurate…but nothing is gonna be 100% we are meant to not know certain things, even though some people push it. sometimes we are just given information to make a choice and then it starts manifesting to more accurate things.

1 Like

I don’t believe in astrology, but it’s kind fun.

Yeah JFK was revolutionary. I wasnt alive either so I don’t know how stable he was but he certainly seems more than our current POTUS. Geminis are actually very prone to bipolar disorder. Its one of the most common illnesses we possess. But then you gotta think about the moon and the rising sun and all the planets :wink: JFK could’ve had strong Capricorn or scorpio influence which kept him more stable.

It’s my birthday on the 24th. That makes me just a libra. What are us Librans like?

2 Likes

HIPPO 10 days Til your bird day!!!

but yeah you guys are balanced, great mediators, if you were a girl youd be very pretty, libra girls are the prettiest of all signs supposedly although that’s not a cut in stone thing. You are the scales so you are balanced. Hmmm I kind of forget astrology, I just know we have very good chemistry according to astrology…and reality. Libra—gemini—aquarius----all air signs. You guys are also very intelligent just like all air signs and pretty chatty I remember now, but not as chatty as geminis.

1 Like

I kinda feel that I have some Capricorn traits also. I’m on the cusp, barely an aquarius. Is there some overlap like that?

depends who you ask, my favorite astrologer Linda Goodman said No but many astrologers do say the cusp is a mix of both. I met a libra/virgo cusp girl who seemed to have traits of both a lot

Ok thanks for the response.

1 Like

I am born on October 1. I am thinking of throwing a party. I think I will. :grinning:

Libra men are generally nice… very funny… very easy to get along with.
Everything has an impact though, upbringing, experience, circumstances that shape us.

1 Like

My bday is the 24th too :). Sadly I don’t look forward to it.

1 Like

I do and it scares me.

2 Likes