Do you believe in astrology?

I’m aquarius and I see alot of the traits they say I have to be spot on.

I think it’s interesting and a bit of fun. But I don’t take it completely seriously though.

5 Likes

I dont now. but there was a time I did.

1 Like

I’m a gemini and I think my former belief in astrology has turned me into a true gemini. I used to not fit the traits then I started believing in astrology, and I kind of molded myself into a true gemini…

Btw @1Dave you are an aquarius, if I was gay we would be perfect match…aquemini :heart: well sorry I’m not gay :expressionless:

1 Like

I got spooked by it so quit studying it as far as a predictor of events goes. But I do think the planets and especially the moon have their forces on us - for instance a woman’s period.

2 Likes

There was a time when I was obsessed with it. I thought I was getting messages from someone in my horoscopes. So I had to cut astrology out of my life even though I still identify as a Gemini.

2 Likes

we are twin, twins

I can relate a lot to you

1 Like

I’m a gemini also…how many gemini’s are in this forum? supposably the best compatibility is libra…never dated one.

1 Like

The same can be said of the Chinese Zodiac. The 12 creatures are supposed to be matches and unmatched characteristics of a person’s year of birth.

1 Like

Nono I’m a saggitarius!

1 Like

David i am saggitarious …!!! Too .!!! My nepali signs are different then english…my date of birth is june the 21st …

1 Like

29 nov here! 1515

I belong to cancer at english date …!!!

What sign is november in Nepal?

1 Like

Its preety diffcult to see …i even dont know …!!! Sorry boss…go according to english date of birth …!!!

1 Like

I used to completely not believe in it. Now I’m into it. The sun sign stuff is vague and crappy, you need to do a whole birth chart(requires as precise of a birth time and place as possible) of every planets and “houses” position and have somebody knowledgeable read stuff from it or search the internet. Every birth chart I’ve done has been very accurate, including my own.

1 Like

I do a little bit because it makes sense in my relationships :thinking:

I do not get along with people who are Aries, most of the time. It just does not work out!!! It always ends badly :frowning_face: Aries and Libra energy does not mix well.

I get along well with libra’s (I am a libra, I am not sure about myself but my libra friends are very offensive with their words).

My bf is scorpio we are not very compatible but we love each other. I have met a lot of scorpio guys who always were interested in me.

I really like aquarius girls and guys. It is a very cool sign I like.

Oops I meant Briantex the guy who made the thread not you lolll.

Wondered tbh…

1 Like

I think I was talking to you in another thread at the same time and that’s why I confused you two